Serving Board - Real Pressed Flowers in Resin
Another best seller from the holiday markets! I have one left...exactly as pictured. Use it as a cheeseboard, or simply hang for sweet and romantic wall decor.
Minus the big California Poppy, which is from an Etsy seller...all flowers were either foraged on my land, from Wild Blossom Hollow in Forestville, NY or Crown Hill Farm in Eden, NY, two of my favorite women owned small businesses!
EPOXY RESIN CARE TIPS
- Epoxy Resin is UV sensitive. Keep all pieces out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid discoloring.
- Do NOT cut on epoxy resin. It can be scratched and marked. Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Hand wash only with mild soap and a soft cloth. NOT meant for dishwasher or to be soaked.
- Serving boards and coasters are not suitable for high heat. Heat tolerance up to 200 degrees fahrenheit.
- Manufacturer states that the product complies with FDA 21 CFR 175.300 for coatings intended for indirect and direct repeated food contact use when accurately measured, thoroughly mixed and fully cured.